Multiloader and Firmware
Multiloader : Download Here
Firmware : Download Here
Make sure your phone does not have sim lock before you try and flash.
Type *#7465625# and make sure the SIMLOCK is OFF, if it is ON you MUST
take it to a shop and have it removed or you will freeze your phone!
First thing to always remember, is BACK UP YOUR PHONE, Pictures,wallpapers,
music, and any contacts you have saved on your phone. I am not responsible
for any damage to **** your phone, computer, or lost of data in this process.
This is a guideline intended for professional technicians.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
What you will need:
1. USB cable that came with your phone.
2. New Samsung NPS
Install this software first, it contains the drivers for your phone, and has every thing you need for backup.
3. Multiloader 5.56
4. New firmware
Now you are ready to begin :
1. Make sure Samsung PC Studio is installed and communicates with your phone. And unpack
the firmware in a folder you can easily find it.
2. Remove the Sim and MicroSD from your phone and replace the battery.
3. MAKE SURE THE PHONE IS OFF AND NOT CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER.
4. Hold down the "Volume -" button on the left side ,
and the "Camera" button on the right, then press the "Power" button = all three buttons
need to be pressed together. Your phone should start up into a red\blue on black bootloader screen.)
5. Now run MultiLoader v5.54
6. Plug the phone up to the computer.
Multiloader Steps :
1. Select the radio button FOR JET= LSI6410
2. Select Boot Change
3. Full Download
4. Master rom
5. Then click Boot, and select the boot files from the unpacked firmware folder.
6a. Select Amss
8. Rsrc2(Low) Do not use! (Mid).r2c. (Warning! phone may not restart if you select mid)
9. Select the Factory FS file.
***FOTA and ETC fields are left blank.****
10. Click the Port Search button, it will find your phone and show the com port is ready.
11. Click the download button and be patient, this will only take a few minutes to complete.
12. When it's finished, it will show "ok complete".
13. Unplug the phone from the USB cable, reinstall the sim and SD card.
*** NOTE Some models and some will not, if yours does not restart at this point, take out the battery a few seconds then reinsert it. NOTE ***
14. Now with every thing is complete, You can perform a hard reset by typing *2767*3855# into the hand set
(but not necessary.)
15. When the phone resets type *#1234# into your handset to check your new firmware ver.
If your phone fails the flash for any reason, DO NOT TRY AND RESTART IT!!!!! Restart the computer
and try the flash again!
You need to perform the camera firmware update, Admin codes have been changed on recent FW:
a. Type *#197328640# in the Idle mode, then you can reach the test mode.
b. Select  Video
c. Select  Camera Firmware update
[Please Wait] will be displayed. Wait a few minutes then [Please Wait] will be changed to [SUCCESS]
The video is meant for viewing purpose only. Please do not try to flash your phone as you may lose the phone warranty.
Flashing will result in loss of data ,phone contacts and customized settings.