Nokia Lumia 800 Diagnostic Tool hints at Multi-Core Windows Phones ?
Nokia Lumia 800 Diagnostic Tools embedded in the 11501/11500 firmware. As you can see in the picture above there’s settings sub-menu that allows the user to enable/disable HSDPA, Auto Answer and USB Hub. None of the options work right now (HSDPA is obviously already enabled on all handsets) but there’s an interesting pop-up message when you attempt to enable the USB Hub functionality:
For use in multi-core devices only. When USB Hub is turned on USB charging will no longer function…Multi-core devices? What’s that exactly? Could be bad wording (technically any modern smartphone has “multiple ARM cores” in the SoC: the CPU, the Radio etc) but it could also hint a future Dual/Quad core powered Windows Phone 8 handsets that are scheduled to be unveiled later this year. Remember that the same Diagnostics app also contains a Gyroscope test which is not functional on any Nokia devices yet (only the Lumia 900 has one) and also hidden LTE menus that hinted at the Lumia 900 prior to its unveiling. Anyway, grab some salt and run with it.
>>>>>silahkah exsprimen sendiri karna hasil copas
tested by me>>>>>>>
Similar Threads ::
- Menu rahasia Nokia Lumia 800 untuk testing - Nokia Lumia 800 hidden diagnostic tool
- Cara bongkar Nokia Lumia 710 Nokia Lumia 710 Disassembly Reassemble
- Cara bongkar Nokia Lumia 800 Nokia Lumia 800 Disassembly Reassemble
- Cara bongkar Nokia Lumia 900 Nokia Lumia 900 Disassembly
- New BETA Baseband Downgrade Tool For Palm Pre Phones Released
add me : email@example.com