HOW TO WORK WITH A2-BASED PHONES
- a2 phones can only be served in signed mode.
- same firmware can be flashed on allowed CID range, you can see CID range in fw name
- firmware for specific phone domain (color) can only be applied to phone with same domain
FLASHING OF A2 PHONES
common for all CID:
1. go to semc a2 tab, select proper model
2. add to firmware area correct MAIN, FS IMAGE parts of firmware. order not important.
3. select in misc. field needed CUSTPACK (.zip archive with customization files)
4. if you do not have CUSTPACK, you MUST check on settings "customize phone after flash"
5. set "signed mode" on settings tab.
6. set other settings according your needs.
7. back to semc a2 tab, press flash.
skip step 3,4.
Similar Threads ::
Last edited by sapari; 11-16-2010 at 04:59 AM.