بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
SAMSUNG GALAXY Y 2.3.6 LOCKED FROM SMART
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
1. Download Update.zip from here. update.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
2. No need to extract. Copy the zip file to the root of the SD Card and do not paste it to any folders in the SD Card.
3. Now switch off your phone
4. After the phone is switched off, enter into recovery mode. To do this, hold the power, volume up and the home button simultaneously.
5. Now can navigate through recovery mode only with the volume up and down buttons. Select Update.zip and the root will be applied on your Galaxy Y.
6. Reboot your phone and it's rooted!! You can check for an application named "Super User" to check whether your phone is rooted or not.
Starting ADB Server... OK
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Reading Phone Info... OK
Android Version: 2.3.6
Phone Version: S5360DXKK2
PDA Version: S5360DXKK4
CSC Version: S5360OLBKK1
Reading Data From Phone... OK
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.2
Similar Threads ::
ANEUK ACEH GABUNG DI FC