To determine if your BlackBerry Device is already "unlocked" or not:
1. On your BlackBerry, go to Options > Advanced
Options > Sim Card.
2. At that screen type MEPD (see note below) on your keyboard. A new menu will pop up.
* If your BlackBerry has a SureType keyboard
(71xx, 81xx, 91xx devices) you will need to double-tap the P, so the actual keys entered become M E P P D.
3. Look for Network in the list.
4. If your device is "unlocked", it should say Disabled or Inactive. If it says Active, it's still locked to that carrier.
Similar Threads ::
Last edited by deepak157; 03-08-2013 at 06:43 PM.