Doom GLES 1.09.3 (Android)
DoomGLES is the classic Doom(GL) ported to OpenGLES.
You are a space marine who fights hordes of Demons on Mars bases, Earth and Hell !
- High resolutions (on tablets or highend phones)
- Realtime dynamic lighting
- Particles effects
- 3D Monsters and objects (MD2)
- Blood projections
- Realistic water effect
- Xperia Play gamepad buttons (touchpads not supported yet, probably later)
- Keyboard support (USB, bluetooth, embedded)
- Gamepads support (analog sticks support on Android >= 3.1)
- Buttons mapping (Xperia Play / USB GamePads / Keyboard)
- and much more
Thanks to all users for supporting DoomGLES. If you like it, please think about adding a good rating/review on Google Play.
DoomGLES comes with Doom shareware datas.
If you own (ultimate) Doom and/or Doom 2, copy the wad file (doom.wad or doom2.wad) in your device at this location: /sdcard/Kokak/DoomGLES/
!!! FULL GAME IWADS ARE NOT PRESENT IN THIS RELEASE !!!
Then select, from the launch menu, Doom or Doom2 as IWAD. The OpenGLES datas will be downloaded.
Here the size of the downloaded datas:
Ultimate Doom datas: ~100MB
Doom 2 datas: ~185MB
Plutonia datas: ~80MB
TNT datas: ~70MB
So please be patient while it downloads the datas...
On some devices, the game may not launch after the datas have been installed. It is the case if the "Downloading Datas" waiting box disappears and the game doesn't launch after 30 seconds. Simply exit the game (home button) and relaunch it.
On the launch window you can choose various options, you can also add classic doom command line parameters (like "-warp episode map").
To use a custom PWAD, copy it to your device in /sdcard/Kokak/DoomGLES/, copy converted datas in the same folder, and add on the command line "-file wadname.wad"
Planned features for next releases:
- XPeria Play touch pads support
- Network support
- More nice graphics effects
If you have any problem, any question or suggestion, don't hesitate to email me.
What's in this version:
- No "Always run" button option
- Added "Run" & "Strafe" keys for physical devices
- Added Dual Stick mode option (instead of "Mouse look")
- Added option for swapping strafe & rotate (Turnbar or Dual Stick modes)
- Buttons can't be remapped if no physical device (to prevent breaking touch interface)
- Doom2 end of MAP06 dead end bug fixed (wrong touch interface)
- Interface transparency can be fully transparent (using the existing "Transparency" icon)
dg1.09.3.Android.zip download Extabit.com - file hosting
Download file dg1.09.3.Android.zip
dg1.09.3.Android.zip (43,33 MB) - uploaded.to
Unlimited free file storage and free file hosting
Similar Threads ::
Ya Allah terangilah hambamu ini berilah rizki dan lapangkanlah pikiran utk menghadapi smua ini